[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Personalized Products Customer Satisfaction & Usage Policy
In the unlikely event that you would not be satisfied with your product, simply contact our customer service department within 14 days of receiving your order. At our sole discretion, will offer you a store credit or replacement product. Please email with:
- Your name
- A detailed description of the problem
- Your order number
- Some pictures of the issue
Including these things will help us to resolve things quickly. Please allow 1-2 business days for our team to contact you back.
We are unable to exchange or replace your order for customer created errors such as color differences between your computer and our professionally calibrated printing systems, typos and misspellings, poor image quality or low resolution, layout errors and missing images, blank pages or mistakes in product design, content quality, product selection mistakes (i.e. product size, style or cover choices), general wear and tear over time.
We cannot provide exchanges or refunds due to damages caused by customer handling, overuse or misuse, storage or treatment.
We reserve the right to request that you return the product to us and at our discretion; offer an exchange or reprint; issue store credit for items not including shipping; take no action. You are responsible for covering the regular cost of return postage.
General Wear and Tear and What Is Not Included
We expect that over time general wear and tear will occur. As with any painted products, the paint adhesion to the material can be chipped, cracked or wear down. In order to keep your wallet in pristine condition we recommend the following actions:
- Never place your wallet in your pocket, bag or purse with keys or other metal objects. The metal to metal contact will scratch and chip the paint and/or the metal surface. Just like on a car, if you take a key to it, it will scratch. Be mindful of what else you are putting in your pocket with your wallet.
- It’s best to keep your wallet in your pocket, bag or purse against a soft or cloth edge for the longest wear.
- Never use harsh chemical cleaners on your wallet. If it gets dirty, dingy or just needs a wash, use mild soap and water and wipe with a soft cloth to dry.
Customers looking for a refresh of their wallet face due to normal wear and tear should refer to our Refresh Program.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]